Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sweden deux

I flew back on ryan air which is the cheapest airlines in Europe... they actually have some free tickets with just tax. I landed, got dinner (finally cheap food), and went back late. Today I have done nothing worth mentioning. So, I am back, settled in, have done laundry, have a new coat scarf and gloves, and actually did some work. Below are a few of the pictures from Sweden before my camera died... enjoy!the boat hostel

the super popular puffy coatchanging of the guards... the bandthe symbolic horse of Stockholmthe Washington monument?EURASMUS guyslike are you serious? a Rosie's sign in our bar...my actual new coat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the horseback rider. too adventurous for me - can you get arrested for doing that in a museum??? the coat looks great, what about scarf and gloves? xoxoxxo