Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've been messing around the last few days, doing little, thinking much. Not even much reading, but some pretty dank cooking including curry veggie couscous and chicken with potatoes and veggies. Done a fair share of walking and went to yoga Monday, although not going tonight because it's Dillon's birthday and not only am I joining him for dinner, but we've got to clean [just food off the floor] before people come over. Can't really think of anything that's actually happened, other than receiving sick grades and going to the zoo on Sunday. Took about 75 pictures there because there are tons of crazy animals; Forbes ranked Prague's zoo as higher than the San Diego (7th v 9th in the world). So check some goofy animals:









Im currently in the Danish airport which is unbelievably nice, and has a massive mall in with stores such as bvlgari, porsche design, hugo boss, etc. It's an absolutely gorgeous mall and airport, and I hope Sweden is as nice as I expect Copenhagen to be. Last night was Dillon's birthday so we had a few people over to party, and what was supposed to be a pregame became a party with us never leaving. Anyways I haven't used a dial up connection in forever, and by that I mean years definitely, and I think it's really weird such a nice airport has such shitty internet. It hsa taken me 15 of my 30 minutes just to load the 3 sites I tried accessing... this, facebook, and gmail. So on that note, I leave you hopefully enjoying my goofy animals in addition to the very many pictures on Flickr should you choose to go over there too.

No comments: